It’s not always easy to come up with the right questions to ask your ex girlfriend. It’s very easy to find yourself stumped for something to say to her. If you’ve ever felt that way or feel that way right now, then keep reading. You are going to get some starter questions that can help get her talking, help you build rapport and attraction with her … and make sure that you don’t have any awkward silences when you are around your ex girlfriend.
Truth is, as long as you are relaxed and comfortable … and she feels relaxed and comfortable … you can ask her just about anything and it will get the conversation flowing. And that’s the point. To get the conversation flowing.
This page is going to help you do just that.
Now, I do want to make it clear that this is not an end-all, be-all kind of list. This is really just to get you started. So that you don’t feel as though you have nothing to ask your ex girlfriend or nothing to get a conversation flowing with her.
The good thing about questions is … as long as you don’t make it seem like you are asking too many at once …
They almost always work to get conversation going.
So use this list as a starter. But come up with some of your own. That way, it doesn’t seem as though you’ve rehearsed anything.
Here are 100 quick questions to ask your ex girlfriend that can get the conversation flowing with her:
1. How did your day go today?
2. Who would you say is your best friend?
3. Why do you consider them to be your best friend?
4. What group do you consider to be your favorite band?
5. Why do you consider them your favorite band?
6. What is your absolute favorite kind of music?
7. What concert did you go to that was your favorite?
8. Why was that your favorite concert? What happened there?
9. What type of day would you consider to be a perfect day.
10. What would you do on your perfect day?
11. Who would you be with on that day and why that person?
12. Do you like sushi?
13. Do you agree that men are hard to understand?
14. Do blondes really have more fun?
15. Have you ever dyed your hair?
16. Would you ever dye your hair?
17. Would you ever get a tattoo?
18. What would you get a tattoo of and why that tattoo?
19. Do you like coffee?
20. What was the worst class you ever took in school?
21. What was the best class you ever took in school?
22. Have you ever had a pet?
23. Do you like animals?
24. What is your favorite animal and why that animal?
25. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
26. What was the best date you ever went on like?
27. What was the WORST date you ever went on like?
28. When did you have your first kiss?
29. Do you like your job/career?
30. Why did you choose that job./career?
31. Do you like to play video games?
32. Do you like guys who play video games?
33. Are sports something that you like to do?
34. What sport is your absolute favorite?
35. What sport is the most boring in the whole world to you?
36. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
37. Are you one of those girls who is addicted to shoes?
38. What’s the first word that comes to mind when you hear the word, dating?
39. If you could travel anywhere in the world and spend a week there, where would it be?
40. Why would pick that place, is there any special reason?
41. Have you ever been to a foreign country?
42. Do you like traveling?
43. Why is the Keeping Up With The Kardashians such a hit?
44. Do you watch a lot of television?
45. What is the best show on television in your eyes?
46. If you could never watch television again, would you freak out?
47. Did you go to your high school prom?
48. Did you like the guy you went to the prom with?
49. If you could do it all over again, would that guy you went to the prom with be your first choice?
50. What was your first day of college like?
51. Did you do more partying or studying in college?
52. Ever have a crush on one of your professors?
53. Have you ever broken a guy’s heart?
54. Have you ever competed with a friend for a guy?
55. Has a guy ever come between you and one of your friends?
56. Do you still watch cartoons ever?
57. If you do, what cartoon is it and why?
58. Have you ever lied to your parents about something?
59. How long do you have to be dating a guy to introduce him to your family?
60. Have you ever kissed another girl?
61. What was the was the worst job that you ever had to do?
62. Were you popular in high school?
63. Do you still hang out with the same friends from high school or college?
64. Have you ever had sex in public?
65. Have you ever made out in public?
66. Did you ever get caught fooling around with someone?
67. Is cheating okay?
68. Has anyone ever broken your heart?
69. Have you ever been cheated on?
70. What is your favorite subject to read up on?
71. If you had to choose between television and books, what would you choose, honestly?
72. What is the stupidest thing you ever spent money on?
73. Do you know how to cook?
74. What would you cook for me and why?
75. Do you like guys who know how to cook?
76. What was your funniest summer camp experience?
77. Were you a geek in the band? Don’t lie…
78. Would you date a guy who was in a band?
79. What do you think about ‘open’ relationships?
80. Is the 3 day rule to call a woman, silly or the right thing?
81. How many dates does it take for you to know that you really like a guy?
82. What would your friends say is your BEST quality?
83. What would your friends say is your WORST quality?
84. Do you like lazy Sundays?
85. Which is better, hot or cold weather?
86. Do you know how to ski or ice skate?
87. What would be the most romantic thing a guy can do for a woman?
88. Do you think that love stinks?
89. Are you a closet computer geek?
90. Would you say that you were a typical woman?
91. Did you ever like ‘boy bands’ like One Direction?
92. Do you like clubs or bars or neither?
93. What is the longest you have gone without sex?
94. Which is better, Spring or Fall?
95. What do you prefer, beer or wine?
96. Would you ever call in sick to work to just go out and have fun?
97. How do you like to be kissed?
98. What is your favorite place to be touched?
99. Have you ever had a crush on a woman?
100. Do I ask too many questions?
Truth is, there are lots of questions you can ask your ex girlfriend. Anything that you can think of that will help you get to know her better, to make her feel like talking to you is fun, or anything that builds attraction and rapport is going to be a good question to ask.
And remember, timing is everything. Ask a question at the wrong time and you might not like the result. But ask it at the right time and it just might appear to be the perfect thing to say to her.