- If you don’t already know what the no contact rule is, I am going to explain it as briefly as I can without leaving too much out:
- Well, there are some things that you need to know first about the no contact rule:
- 1. The no contact rule is not a magic bullet that will solve all your problems for you.
- 2. Not everyone can literally have no contact with their ex girlfriend.
- 3. There are MANY MORE steps to getting back an ex girlfriend besides having no contact.
If you don’t already know what the no contact rule is, I am going to explain it as briefly as I can without leaving too much out:
The idea is that you need to have a brief period of time where you have literally no contact with your ex girlfriend and that if you do that, your chances of being able to win her back are going to skyrocket. It’s a good idea and the theory behind it does sound kind of plausible, but you might still be wondering about whether or not YOU should try having no contact with your ex girlfriend if you want to be able to get her back.
Well, there are some things that you need to know first about the no contact rule:
1. The no contact rule is not a magic bullet that will solve all your problems for you.
Sometimes I think the idea of having no contact gets pushed as if it is a magic bullet, like if you have no contact with her for a little while, that she will automatically come back to you. Yeah. It doesn’t quite work like that. It helps your chances for sure, but it doesn’t mean that she is DEFINITELY going to come back to you. There are a lot of other variables that come into play.
2. Not everyone can literally have no contact with their ex girlfriend.
Let’s say that you have a child with her. Well, in order to have no contact at all with your ex girlfriend, that would pretty much mean that you’d be having no contact with your child. So, obviously in a situation like that, it’s not going to be absolutely no contact at all. With that kind of a scenario, you want to have limited contact with her. Another common scenario is if you work or go to school with your ex girlfriend. You might run into her in those places and if you do, it’s fine to smile or say hello, just don’t try to hang out with her too much. Again, a situation like that calls for limited contact more than anything else.
3. There are MANY MORE steps to getting back an ex girlfriend besides having no contact.
Like I said, this isn’t the antidote to what ails ya. There are many more steps that you need to take in order to actually get back with your ex girlfriend. The real benefit that you get from having no contact with your ex girlfriend is that you and her both have some time to cool off and you won’t do what most men do and say something stupid to her when you are not really thinking.
P.S. By itself, the no-contact rule’s not magic. It won’t be the ONLY thing you need to do to win her back. You still have to know what works to make her feel INTENSE attraction again, Luckily, when you use the no-contact rule the right way AND you know how to make her feel that intense attraction again, that’s when getting her back can be downright EASY.
And I can show you exactly what you need to do. Over the years, I’ve helped hundreds of guys get back their girlfriend.
Some of them were in what seemed like desperate and hopeless situations.
I can do the same for you.